Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #64016
View in linear mode

Subject: "OFFICIAL 2gnt decals..." Previous topic | Next topic
BCIEclipseDec-26-03 07:32 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64016, "OFFICIAL 2gnt decals..."

I was recently contacted by Marcus (Eclipse804) about being the new official 2gnt decal vendor. I replied to his mail and am waiting for the details, and i'm sure he will post up more when we get things worked out. Anyway, here's the prices i listed in my older post and other info. As i stated before, i will donate apx. $2 to 2gnt for every $5 bought.

8" $5 ($2 to 2gnt)
12" $8 ($3 to 2gnt)
24" $15 ($6 to 2gnt)

Prices above are for standard vinyl. I can also do metallic, shade shift, carbon fiber, etched glass etc.. at an extra cost. If you go to my site www.imagecustom.com, i have a color chart for standard colors. I can get pictures up of specialty vinyl if anyone is interested. I use high quality outdoor vinyl that will last. Also, I can do larger or smaller and work out prices.

All shipping to lower 48 states is FREE on any size up to 24", if you get larger than 24" the shipping is $2.

I can do the normal 2gnt logo, or any design, font, shape etc.. you want, please OK the design with me to make sure it can be done BEFORE putting in the order with 2gnt.

The way i was approached is that you guys will order through 2gnt, and at the end of very week i will be sent the order, and i will ship them out the next business day. SO if you order them on monday, they will be shipped on friday or saturday depending on when i get the order. They take a 3-5 days to get to you, so no matter what they will be at your door in LESS THAN 2 weeks. Lets get this together so you can all represent the site Thanks guys

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

OFFICIAL 2gnt decals... [View all] , BCIEclipse, Dec-26-03 07:32 PM
  RE: OFFICIAL 2gnt decals..., Diceman19, Dec-27-03 08:42 AM, #1
RE: OFFICIAL 2gnt decals..., Teameclipse804, Dec-28-03 05:59 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #64016 Previous topic | Next topic