Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #45255
View in linear mode

Subject: "some pics of the whip...what color to paint?" Previous topic | Next topic
WtngclanApr-17-03 10:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45255, "some pics of the whip...what color to paint?"

i just took some quick pictures of my car because i just bought a HP 320 2.1MP digi cam today .. 150$ but well worth it considering the cost of disposal cameras(which i was using) then developing to cd .. the camera is NASTY .. i can do video clips so i'll be sure to take some clips doing 360s' and shit tommorrow or so .. yeah i know i have to repaint my header .. before anyone else starts .. and i completed the hvac mod so i'll post complete pics of that later tonight .. body kit , projectors come tommorrow .. springs on monday .. also what color do you think i should paint my car since it's going to have to be redone .. thanks and enjoy .. more pics later

Another BANNED asshole.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

some pics of the whip...what color to paint? [View all] , Wtngclan, Apr-17-03 10:47 AM
  RE: some pics of the whip...what color to paint?, Wtngclan, Apr-17-03 10:48 AM, #1
RE: some pics of the whip...what color to paint?, chrysler kid, Apr-17-03 10:56 AM, #2
      RE: some pics of the whip...what color to paint?, Wtngclan, Apr-17-03 11:01 AM, #3
HVAC Pic's and a lil movie of them .., Wtngclan, Apr-17-03 03:55 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #45255 Previous topic | Next topic