Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #25892
View in linear mode

Subject: "My latest update..." Previous topic | Next topic
NiclipseJul-05-02 03:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25892, "My latest update..."

I haven't been on in a while guys, been super busy with school and training to be a real estate agent, too.

Here is a qick update of whats going on with me...

I've been sanding all the beige plastic parts of the interior of my car to be painted black. This is a bitch. Takes FOREVER. I'm almost done with the pasnger side of my car. When it is finished it will be WELL worth it though.

The black paint inside my roofscoop is bubbling, looks like electrical tape. There are signs of minor cracks, nothing too crazy. Expected however. The actual fiberglass has started to buckle in the middle of the scoop too. I guess fiberglass can't take the heat in there is air between the body of the car. I can see indentions from where the screws are now. This is because when they covered up the heads that material they used expands when hot and shrinks when cold. Nothing you can do to prevent that, just refill and paint again.

My body shop is putting together an estimate for a targa-top with roofscoop still in tact.

peace!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

My latest update... [View all] , Niclipse, Jul-05-02 03:49 AM
  RE: My latest update..., fauchpj, Jul-05-02 04:07 AM, #1
RE: My latest update..., shuwa29, Jul-05-02 04:35 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #25892 Previous topic | Next topic