Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #19723
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......" Previous topic | Next topic
grneclipseApr-13-02 05:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19723, "Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......"

After 2 months of patiently waiting, and having lots of turbo parts sitting in my room just begging to be installed, my car is about 3-4 days away from being returned to me.....

a brief recap:

I got nipped in a accident: slight damage to my combat bomb bumper: Insurance sent me to a expensive body shop, who quoted me a lot of $$ because they are morons and think it's hard to fix a tiny crack, so instead of going back there (sheesh!! these guys wanted to charge the insurance company 1010 for painting and installing a front bumper, NOT including the price of the bumper, just the labor) I took it to another body shop that does some of the "chameleon" and "candy" work around here.........worked him down to a great price, and voila here is the peek.

Tangerine orange with ice blue pearl
Srpayed gsx wheels white also with the ice blue pearl
miscellaneous body work (i'll tell you guys when the car is out and put back together) until than enjoy the one pic....lol

MickShogun Body Kit<---gone (wait 2 months since I've dropped off my car at the body shop)
GTR Flared Wing
Arospeed Muffler
Half red-Clearm Tails
QT s-08 18"<---gone
Toyo Proxes Z4 215/18/35
..some turbo thingy me and Ray pieced together

Don't have the stock Eclipse anymore
Just a stock Gsr now,

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse...... [View all] , grneclipse, Apr-13-02 05:14 PM
  RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, dsmprobe, Apr-13-02 05:18 PM, #1
RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, silvreclipsers, Apr-13-02 05:31 PM, #2
      RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, bedlam32570, Apr-13-02 06:20 PM, #3
      RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, Teameclipse804, Apr-13-02 06:22 PM, #4
           RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-13-02 08:34 PM, #5
                RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, HondaHater21, Apr-14-02 12:20 AM, #6
                     RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, grneclipse, Apr-14-02 12:39 AM, #7
                          RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, PowerEclipses, Apr-14-02 01:25 AM, #8
                               RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, Teameclipse804, Apr-14-02 02:59 AM, #9
                                    RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-14-02 04:01 AM, #10
                                         RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-14-02 05:25 AM, #11
                                              RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, RSClipse9d7, Apr-14-02 05:52 AM, #12
                                                   RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, vegasdsmr, Apr-14-02 05:55 AM, #13
                                                        RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, klipzracer, Apr-14-02 09:40 AM, #14
                                                             RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, jZa, Apr-14-02 01:32 PM, #15
                                                                  RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, grneclipse, Apr-14-02 01:46 PM, #16
                                                                       RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, HondaHater21, Apr-14-02 02:09 PM, #17
                                                                            RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-14-02 02:18 PM, #18
                                                                                 RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, HondaHater21, Apr-14-02 02:55 PM, #19
                                                                                      RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, honcal98rs, Apr-15-02 01:29 AM, #20
                                                                                      RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, grneclipse, Apr-15-02 01:30 AM, #21
                                                                                           RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, honcal98rs, Apr-15-02 02:07 AM, #22
                                                                                                RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, grneclipse, Apr-15-02 03:31 AM, #23
                                                                                                     RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, LoudEclipse, Apr-15-02 05:06 AM, #24
                                                                                                          RE: Sneak peek of the car formerly known as grneclipse......, 99GSBBTurbo, Apr-15-02 05:48 AM, #25

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #19723 Previous topic | Next topic