Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #8716
View in linear mode

Subject: "Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused" Previous topic | Next topic
sd240Apr-21-09 09:12 AM
Member since May 25th 2003
298 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8716, "Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused"
Mar-14-05 01:04 PM by sd240

Sorry I'm so dumb, but I've been trying to tune my car and now everything has me confused. Ok first off I know you souldn't tune by O2 readings, but what is the ideal voltage for the car to be running at during WOT, I've been told .50 volts, but I'm not sure. Next is a fuel question, I'll just tell you my set up and take all the comments on how I need an afpr and smaller injectors, but here it is...I have a 255lbh fuel pump, 650 injectors, stock fpr, safc and stock 14b set at ~16psi. my low throttle settings are about -30 all across, and i've been changing my hi throttle all the time, but at -50 from 2000RPM up and when boost gets up to about 5psi it starts knocking really bad and O2 reads .78-.85. Now I know you all are going to say that I have way too much fuel with the 255 and 650's but with the safc turned all the way down to -50 it shouldn't still be running that rich should it? I'd appreciate any input at all, thanks.

93 Tsi AWD-SAFC I, Apexi N1 turbo back, MBC, K&N w/ hacked can,
Walbro 255, Accel wires, 650cc injectors, stage 3 dsmchip

97 Neon ACR-Stock

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused [View all] , sd240, Apr-21-09 09:12 AM
  RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, HybriDSM, Mar-14-05 01:39 PM, #1
RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-14-05 07:27 PM, #2
      RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-15-05 02:42 AM, #3
           RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-15-05 09:06 AM, #4
                RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-16-05 08:37 PM, #5
                     RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, RST95eclipse, Mar-17-05 11:54 AM, #6
                          RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-17-05 03:03 PM, #7
                               RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-17-05 03:12 PM, #8
                                    RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-17-05 03:24 PM, #9
                                         RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-17-05 03:26 PM, #10
                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-17-05 03:36 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-17-05 04:01 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-17-05 09:04 PM, #13
                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-18-05 03:06 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-18-05 08:29 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-18-05 12:16 PM, #16
                                                                            RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-18-05 01:41 PM, #17
                                                                                 RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-18-05 02:15 PM, #18
                                                                                      RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-18-05 07:42 PM, #19
                                                                                           RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-19-05 04:42 PM, #20
                                                                                                RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-19-05 05:56 PM, #21
                                                                                                     RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, kelvinb1, Mar-20-05 12:56 PM, #22
                                                                                                          RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-20-05 02:26 PM, #23
                                                                                                               RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, kelvinb1, Mar-20-05 06:27 PM, #24
                                                                                                                    RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-20-05 06:41 PM, #25
                                                                                                                         RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-23-05 12:16 PM, #26
                                                                                                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, TeamJeff_99gs, Mar-23-05 01:05 PM, #27
                                                                                                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 420a-Tnthewerks, Mar-23-05 04:29 PM, #28
                                                                                                                              RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, HybriDSM, Mar-23-05 05:22 PM, #29
                                                                                                                                   RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-24-05 06:22 AM, #30
                                                                                                                                        RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, SaberKhan, Mar-25-05 02:45 PM, #31
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, sd240, Mar-28-05 03:01 PM, #32
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, BigBald, Mar-28-05 03:43 PM, #33
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, SaberKhan, Apr-02-05 04:48 PM, #34
                                                                                                                                             RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, 808dsmtuner, Apr-19-05 04:00 AM, #35
RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused, Tguy, Apr-01-10 04:32 PM, #36

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #8716 Previous topic | Next topic