Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #6226
View in linear mode

Subject: "Oil check light on, a friend of mine needs help" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuSep-23-08 08:31 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6226, "Oil check light on, a friend of mine needs help"

She's a female an owns a 99 GSX, she emailed me her problem.

here's a copy

yesterday i was on my way to work, i heard a noise but it sounded like i ran over a plastic cup, i looked at her gauges and everything was fine....went to give her gas and it did it again so i pulled over as fast as i could......looking up the on ramp there are all 5 quarts of my Mobile 1 full synthetic oil....the damn oil line burst!!!

so i have a new turbo and a new oil line on order!! got it "fixed" and back on the road for now.

i shut her off before the oil light came on, as i was shutting her off it blinked and i shut her off as soon as i could..... no damage to the motor she runs fine...im now paranoid

damn DSM lol

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Oil check light on, a friend of mine needs help [View all] , dalesmitsu, Sep-23-08 08:31 PM
  RE: Oil check light on, a friend of mine needs help, turbo8u, Sep-27-08 05:05 PM, #1
RE: Oil check light on, a friend of mine needs help, 420agreenvilleSC, Sep-28-08 11:23 AM, #2

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #6226 Previous topic | Next topic