Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #12459
View in linear mode

Subject: "timing belt troubles continued....video of noise." Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Nov-15-03 08:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12459, "timing belt troubles continued....video of noise."

unfortunatly, i am not gonna be able to work on the car today so it will have to wait another week, i was given the idea of checking the acc belts because i had one squeak the day the noise popped up. the alt belt is a little loose but i dont think loose belts make a loud noise like this. then i thought, duh!, take a video. it is not that great of quality but it should get the job done. the pitch is not really has high in real life. the video sound is not that great but it gets the point across. the noise is coming from underneath the timing belt cover. i couldnt get any other bracketts that i could reach to move. here is the link, let me know what you think. points for people that provide good ideas.

http://www.kaptainmyke.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=15086

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

timing belt troubles continued....video of noise. [View all] , Diceman19, Nov-15-03 08:10 AM
  RE: timing belt troubles continued....video of noise., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-15-03 01:27 PM, #1
RE: timing belt troubles continued....video of noise., Diceman19, Nov-15-03 01:46 PM, #2
      RE: timing belt troubles continued....video of noise., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-15-03 04:17 PM, #3
           RE: timing belt troubles continued....video of noise., Diceman19, Nov-15-03 07:24 PM, #4

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #12459 Previous topic | Next topic