Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48394
View in linear mode

Subject: "Coming out of the Closet" Previous topic | Next topic
FotowntalonJul-08-12 08:58 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48394, "Coming out of the Closet"

Some of you guys already know this, but I figured I should officially announce this. I have turned gay, not Tim gay, so it could be worse, but more of gay as in, I am leaving the DSM scene. I found out 3 weeks ago that the wife is pregnant, and it was hard enough with my car and my baby, I just don't see it working with 2 kids, let alone, wanting something more reliable.

Car is already listed for sale on Craigslist, out of respect for Katie Perry I'm not listing it on 2GNT until his car sells, or until he no longer needs to sell it. Family car is already bought, and selling the 2GNT pays off bills to make car payments more affordable... Still scary to think of, I'm 25 and this will be the first time ever I have to make car payments. Oh well, the sacrifices we make for our family

Don't worry I'll still be around, and still plan on attending the SO, just no longer in the DSM Tuning scene. I want to thank everyone over the past 5 years who helped me with everything, it was a fun wild ride, and I wish the best of luck to Colby and MB on furthering the NA platform.

Sincerely Fotowntalon

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Coming out of the Closet [View all] , Fotowntalon, Jul-08-12 08:58 AM
  RE: Coming out of the Closet, Babbz413, Jul-08-12 09:48 AM, #1
RE: Coming out of the Closet, 740 turbo brick, Jul-08-12 10:31 AM, #2
RE: Coming out of the Closet, iamnotwhoiam, Jul-08-12 10:48 AM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #48394 Previous topic | Next topic