Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #46894
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.." Previous topic | Next topic
2ndGen-ElTalonJun-21-11 07:49 AM
Member since May 26th 2010
88 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46901, "RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.."
In response to In response to 6

Oh yeah I've seen It man, I used to skate for 7 years myself, and still to this day, most of those guys have some skills. But honestly, I don't think its the only the insane amounts of cash, but what the fuck a person is todo with all of it. Being we love our cars, and were mostly Cheap DSM'ers on a small budget, I'm sure we would ALL find a way to spend the cash if we really didn't want to save it.

Correction, "we could all find THOUSANDS of ways to spend the money". But even so, how is a person no supposed to get sucked into something, when you just don't need to worry about finances, wether it be booze, built cars, or Beach Home's on the Ocean, seems a little too tempting...

But again, how do you take that kind of pain? With drugs its simple.

But yes, I do remember the days where Wee Man & the others started showing up in more and more of Skate Video's. Wee Man still skate's, continuing his sponsorship with Think, I believe working on a new part for a Video.

Yes though, I would have to agree, most of these guys weren't the smartest, nor were they stupid though. People will pay quite alot to see someone else in pain to entertain.

I guess its just a bit sad, because many of us grew up in the whole Era of it all, and while I didn't always like the things they did, and the ways they played themselves out, I did enjoy it while it lasted.

This fatal accident could've happened to any one of us. Fucking Stoned Sober or not.

Originally posted by 740TurboBrick

"Dsms run on Gasoline, DSMers run on Alcohol...Id bring a tank to refuel the DSMers..."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.. [View all] , 740 turbo brick, Jun-20-11 02:14 PM
  RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.., Moderatorteklein, Jun-20-11 02:16 PM, #1
RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.., Fallen4ng31, Jun-20-11 04:28 PM, #2
RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.., ez, Jun-20-11 04:31 PM, #3
RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.., 2ndGen-ElTalon, Jun-20-11 05:14 PM, #4
RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.., 2ndGen-ElTalon, Jun-20-11 08:56 PM, #5
RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.., Moderatorxcasbonx, Jun-21-11 06:58 AM, #6
RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.., 2ndGen-ElTalon, Jun-21-11 07:49 AM #7
RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.., chrysler kid, Jun-25-11 01:25 AM, #8
RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.., KaptainMyke, Jul-06-11 09:39 PM, #9
RE: Ryan Dunn dies in Car Accident.., dalesmitsu, Jul-07-11 08:05 PM, #10

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #46894 Previous topic | Next topic