Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #3482
View in linear mode

Subject: "Street races biggest busts two made me wnat to kill my self. **warning long" Previous topic | Next topic
youkickedmydogFeb-16-06 03:48 PM
Member since Aug 16th 2004
290 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3482, "Street races biggest busts two made me wnat to kill my self. **warning long"

If you have direct tv you probally know what I am talking about, its on channel 121. I was board and wanted to watch a movie, but I had to go to bead fairly early becuase I have to get up early tomorrow for work... anywho I came across this program for 6 bucks, it was only an hour long. So I fuigered i'd was in the mood to see some illegal races get borken up and see all the hondas get towed away. I watched it for 10 min and turned it off, and I will never watch a production from streetraces.com ever again. Every misconception and steriotype(sp) about import tuners/racers was displayed by this piece of shit video. What first disappointed me was that half of the guys talking about their cars didnt know shit about them. Some guy was like "ya I have a 350z with a twin turbo kit, and I upgraded it to a custom blow off valve..." Second one racer said "normally when the cops show up we all go to jail. But tonight we fed them some excuse and they gave us the old shit like we are putting other people in danger and our selves also. He also said that we should be doing something better with our lives. What do they want us to do stay home a playing scrable? illegal street racing isant a crime its a lifestyle." Lastly a guy was racing a boosted civic in a c5, the guy spun like a son bit off the line and the civic leaped on him and he yelled "God damn domestics suck, buy a honda. VTECH is where its at" Then it zoomed in on his face and the word vtech came up under it.

At that point I turned it off and walked up to my computer to sit down and let out my frustrations. Its messed up how kids can sit down and watch a production like this and grow up with the assumption that this is a proper way to conduct ones self on the road; and an attitude towards athoritys that they have a right to participate in a highly dangerious activity not only for "patrons" but also for anyone within the imediate area. What really hurts is that I know people who have been injured becuase of inorgant and immature people who actually act that way and think that their johnny tokyo drifting champ and wrap their car around a pole. Also I really dont hold anyhting towards honda's and their owners but saying that domestics suck because, you got your ass handed to you by one that had a considerable amout of money put into it, you cant drive a auto vett to save your life, and because of vtech... which is a magical thrid cam that will make your fwd car do wheelies. is just assinine. I am positive that the production was responsible for making some honda owners that actually take pride in their cars puke. The abslout worst part was a 2ga gsx losing to a blown t/a by a car length was called slow.

Originally posted by oRACLe063
that not just any aluminum foil son !!! that reynolds wrap..lol its like the greddy of the aluminum foil world

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Street races biggest busts two made me wnat to kill my self. **warning long [View all] , youkickedmydog, Feb-16-06 03:48 PM
  RE: Street races biggest busts two made me wnat to kill my self. **warning long, djtrickee, Feb-16-06 05:29 PM, #1
RE: Street races biggest busts two made me wnat to kill my self. **warning long, Blizare, Feb-16-06 07:16 PM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #3482 Previous topic | Next topic