Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2237
View in linear mode

Subject: "American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights" Previous topic | Next topic
Keith2172Jan-31-06 01:58 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2237, "American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights"

I just want to say ‘God Bless America!’ Thank God we live in a country whose legal system supports the hard-working, god-fearing, righteous dominatrixies’ of America.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/01/30/dominatrix.acquitted.ap/index.html
Barbara Asher was just another wholesome, honest, hard-working businesswoman trying to make her way, turning tricks for a living. And she found a niche, as a dominatrix, one of the most strenuous and rewarding forms of hooking in modern day society (as I side note, I believe that in the future we will have even more rewarding, though somewhat more mechanical forms of hooking). And she was successful, she had a healthy clientele base, she operated out of her own home (something a lot of us only dream of), and she entertained a very loving relationship with her boyfriend at the time.
Then, during a bondage session in 2000, that all changed. Due to what was most assuredly, an aggressive yet pleasing series of testicle grinding’s and nipple electrocution’s followed by gentle but firm probing with various produce, while strapped to a replica medieval rack in Asher’s, a.k.a. Mistress Lauren M, condominium dungeon, Michael Lord suffered a heart attack and died. While a heart attack is viewed by most in the intricate world of dominate/dominator to be a highly efficient form of domination, the legal ramification’s had yet to be explored. And as the client had died while on the table, Asher did what any other true American would, she covered her fuckin’ ass!
She had her boyfriend chop the body into pieces and then disposed of them behind an unnamed restaurant, probably a Denny’s, in Maine. And who could blame her? Who among us wouldn’t do the same? I know if a 275lbs man died on a medieval rack in my apartment I’d dispose of him, sure I’d probably toss him in a chemical vat, or maybe feed him to carnivorous cow’s (but that’s another blog altogether) but the idea is the same.
Well thanks to the ever-vigilant Maine legal system for seeing the same, Asher was acquitted on all charges today. And we can all rest easy knowing that the business interests of budding dominatrixies' everywhere are safe from prosecution, and the use of cardiac arrest in session is protected in the court of law.
I also refer you to the pictures of Prosecutor Robert Nelson and his use of a black leather mask in the impromptu reenactment in the courtroom, entertaining to say the least.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights [View all] , Keith2172, Jan-31-06 01:58 PM
  RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, thedawg, Feb-01-06 03:45 AM, #1
RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, mcgyvr, Feb-01-06 04:21 AM, #2
      RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, thedawg, Feb-01-06 04:50 AM, #3
           RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, Keith2172, Feb-01-06 05:11 AM, #4
           RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, thedawg, Feb-01-06 06:26 AM, #5
                RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, Moderatormicyek, Feb-01-06 07:05 AM, #6
                     RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, BumpinTalon, Feb-01-06 11:22 AM, #14
           RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-01-06 07:15 AM, #7
                RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, Keith2172, Feb-01-06 07:58 AM, #8
                     RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, WIDECLIPSE, Feb-01-06 09:35 AM, #9
                          RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, Keith2172, Feb-01-06 09:42 AM, #10
                               RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, thedawg, Feb-01-06 10:02 AM, #11
                                    RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, Keith2172, Feb-01-06 10:14 AM, #12
                                         RE: American Justice system protects Dominatrix's rights, WIDECLIPSE, Feb-01-06 10:24 AM, #13

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2237 Previous topic | Next topic