Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #45231
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: wondering if anyone has a block lying around that I can look at?" Previous topic | Next topic
jamesmanOct-05-10 03:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45239, "RE: wondering if anyone has a block lying around that I can look at?"
In response to In response to 3

Yo Dino,
Yup been a while.. well, I now work for a company that mfg water pumps,fan clutches, and fuel pumps. I'm the product manager for the fuel pump product line. Soooo if you are looking for any fuel pumps for your projects, hit me up.

Anyways,I was walking through the quality lab and being that I know what our water pump looks like ,I saw a bunch of 420A water pumps on the rejected rack. They were rejected for the impeller being .050inch too high. I just wanted to check the depth of the hole on the block to see if there is gonna be a problem. I kinda remember the water pump impeller hole having a flat surface on the bottom but I wanted to make sure on those 2 things. Actually if anyone has a pic of the front of the block with the water pump removed so I can see into the hole that the water pump goes into, I think I can get the info I need from that. All the pics I could find have the wp installed.

I was thinking Dan would have a block sitting around, but I lost all his info after I got a new phone. He's super close too. Dan where you at? Hehe.

Thanks again homies,

James

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

wondering if anyone has a block lying around that I can look at? [View all] , jamesman, Oct-04-10 05:48 PM
  RE: wondering if anyone has a block lying around that I can look at?, ez, Oct-04-10 06:35 PM, #1
RE: wondering if anyone has a block lying around that I can look at?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Oct-05-10 10:41 AM, #2
RE: wondering if anyone has a block lying around that I can look at?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-05-10 12:34 PM, #3
RE: wondering if anyone has a block lying around that I can look at?, jamesman, Oct-05-10 03:14 PM #4
      RE: wondering if anyone has a block lying around that I can look at?, ez, Oct-05-10 04:21 PM, #5
      RE: wondering if anyone has a block lying around that I can look at?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-06-10 07:37 AM, #6

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #45231 Previous topic | Next topic