Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #29200
View in linear mode

Subject: "haha, went a little over board this year." Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTDec-06-07 03:29 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29637, "haha, went a little over board this year."
In response to In response to 44

Well after contemplating for weeks what to get her. I came up with one thing only. She has been complaining that she needs a bigger SUV for about a year now. We have a 02 Chevy Blazer 4x4, but since we have a little guy now, when we travel, we can only get one other person in the car. She wants to get atleast 2 more, lol. So I am trading in the Focus which is what I drive now and I bought her a brand new 2008 Tahoe 4x4. I had this built and is yet to be delivered. It will be here 4 days before Christmas. She has no idea. All paper work was signed today and the truck has been ordered!!!! Here is a pic of the new body style Tahoe's for anyone who hasnt seen them.

For the wheels, I got the ones on the far left. The just the upgraded LTZ 20" Chrome's.

On the car, Instead of all the chrome, since I am not a fan of all the bling bling, I went with black mirrors, and black door handles. I kept the chrome grille since thats all they offer, and upgraded the wheels and I got the GM upgraded exhaust system. I got an awesome deal on this truck since I work for GM and got a HUGE discount and it was Chevy Truck month so I got a ton of rebates. Extra;s I got were OE remote start, navigation, rear back up camera , onstar, auto 4x4 and black leather.

Anyway, I am excited as all fuck to roll this bitch up my driveway with the big Lexus bow on it Christmas.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!? [View all] , eclipse982nrRST, Nov-26-07 03:00 PM
  RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-26-07 03:15 PM, #1
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-26-07 03:48 PM, #7
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-26-07 03:57 PM, #8
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-27-07 06:16 AM, #23
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, 2GeclipseRS, Nov-26-07 03:18 PM, #2
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse_99rs, Nov-26-07 03:21 PM, #3
RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-26-07 03:26 PM, #4
      RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, ScreaminE, Nov-26-07 03:42 PM, #5
      RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, 2GeclipseRS, Nov-26-07 03:45 PM, #6
           RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, lild14, Nov-26-07 04:07 PM, #9
           RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-26-07 04:09 PM, #10
           RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Nightfall, Nov-26-07 04:22 PM, #12
           RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatorcs82685, Nov-26-07 04:15 PM, #11
                RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-26-07 05:03 PM, #13
                RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Nov-26-07 05:24 PM, #15
                RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse_99rs, Nov-26-07 05:23 PM, #14
                     RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, RSClipse9d7, Nov-26-07 05:41 PM, #16
                          RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, shuwa29, Nov-26-07 06:15 PM, #17
                               RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-27-07 12:00 AM, #18
                                    RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-27-07 12:39 AM, #19
                                         RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatorcs82685, Nov-27-07 01:03 AM, #20
                                              RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatormicyek, Nov-27-07 01:18 AM, #21
                                                   RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, slowmitsu, Nov-27-07 02:25 AM, #22
                                                        RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, djtrickee, Nov-27-07 06:38 AM, #24
                                                             RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, goalie40, Nov-27-07 08:37 AM, #25
                                                                  RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Fallen4ng31, Nov-27-07 08:42 AM, #26
                                                                       RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Nov-27-07 12:36 PM, #27
                                                                            RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, ModeratorVX100, Nov-27-07 03:00 PM, #28
                                                                                 RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse_99rs, Nov-28-07 04:31 PM, #29
                                                                                      RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, ashaleenicole, Nov-28-07 05:08 PM, #30
                                                                                           RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Nov-28-07 05:15 PM, #31
                                                                                                RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, ashaleenicole, Nov-28-07 05:37 PM, #32
                                                                                                     RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse_99rs, Nov-28-07 07:12 PM, #33
                                                                                                     RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Nov-28-07 11:24 PM, #34
                                                                                                          RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-29-07 01:35 AM, #35
                                                                                                               RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Dec-04-07 10:55 AM, #36
                                                                                                                    RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, noboost, Dec-04-07 12:44 PM, #37
                                                                                                                         RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Dec-05-07 07:23 AM, #38
                                                                                                                              RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-05-07 11:56 AM, #39
                                                                                                                                   RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Dec-05-07 12:12 PM, #40
                                                                                                                                        RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-05-07 04:01 PM, #41
                                                                                                                                             RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Dec-05-07 04:16 PM, #42
                                                                                                                                             RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, Moderatorcs82685, Dec-05-07 04:34 PM, #43
                                                                                                                                             RE: Christmas presents for women...what are you guys getting!?, edxmon, Dec-05-07 04:54 PM, #44
                                                                                                                                             haha, went a little over board this year., eclipse982nrRST, Dec-06-07 03:29 PM #45
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., noboost, Dec-07-07 07:35 AM, #46
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., 2GeclipseRS, Dec-08-07 02:08 PM, #47
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., Diceman19, Dec-10-07 06:54 AM, #48
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., Jen, Dec-10-07 02:48 PM, #49
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., eclipse982nrRST, Dec-10-07 02:54 PM, #50
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., Jen, Dec-10-07 03:02 PM, #51
                                                                                                                                             RE: haha, went a little over board this year., eclipse982nrRST, Dec-10-07 03:56 PM, #52

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #29200 Previous topic | Next topic