Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1118
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
reevesoJan-15-06 04:02 AM
Member since Nov 01st 2003
512 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1134, "RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee"
In response to In response to 2
Jan-15-06 04:04 AM by reeveso

Originally posted by youkickedmydog
I was thinking the same thing, except I was going to cut hair over the internet. j/p, it is a good idea but take conceptillusion.com for example(sorry shawn) they have awesoem prices but their customer service blows along with their quality controle. The hard thing about a business isant what to sell or how to sell it, if you offer it at a good price people will buy it plain and simple but its going to be your customer support and the supply and demand. Rember even though its over the net your going to have a problem that every other retail business is going to have. Personally I wouldn't even make my own site just get a store site on ebay and sell electronics. That way you wont have to pay for a domain name and most sales on ebay are final.

yea i see your point, except that with CI, alot of the problems they have, they create on their own. like the bored out throttle bodies that arent bored out correctly or the poorly put together turbo systems..but yea doin a lil somethin on ebay sounds pretty good, i was actually gonna do ebay + a store...and yea i was thinking about sports 2, so thanks

edit - all i know is that i know somewhere out there is an easier way 2 make some extra cash than workin in a restaurant serving people who have no respect for anything in life and who complain about the stupidest crap u could ever think of..lol, its really opened my eyes to how pathetic people in this world could be tho

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee [View all] , reeveso, Jan-21-06 12:51 PM
  RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee, BumpinTalon, Jan-14-06 07:10 PM, #1
RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee, youkickedmydog, Jan-15-06 12:01 AM, #2
      RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee, reeveso, Jan-15-06 04:02 AM #3
           RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee, injendsm, Jan-15-06 05:38 AM, #4
                RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee, reeveso, Jan-15-06 11:00 AM, #5
                     RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee, eclipse_gs_1512, Jan-15-06 11:10 AM, #6
                          RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee, madhatter210, Jan-15-06 01:04 PM, #7
                               RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee, djtrickee, Jan-21-06 12:51 PM, #8
                                    RE: Help me with ideas for an online business pleeeaasseee, Teametx, Jan-21-06 09:43 PM, #9

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #1118 Previous topic | Next topic