Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #5299
View in linear mode

Subject: "Wary and cautious of my brake calipers...." Previous topic | Next topic
Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Dec-24-01 08:45 AM

#5299, "Wary and cautious of my brake calipers...."

You guys know me by now, I worry about the littlest things on my car...which i guess is good so i catch stuff early. Well, I just noticed this last few days since i got the new rims that i have what looks like a greenish, acid water like (the only to describe the way it looks) almost as if it were grinded down or rubbed with friction on my calipers. Keep in mind they are not painted at all. Stock 100%. So, my question is, did the 14s do this when i was lowered for so long, or is it my new rims? The rims look as if theres NO way possible they are rubbing into the calipers... maybe this is just road grime and general wear or the way it's supposed to be corroded? Who knows, anyway lemme know what you think.... tanks.

admin@dsmscene.com
http://www.heavenz-not-0verflowing.com/kaptainkillgore/index.htm
"Anything in parenthesis can (not) be ignored."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Wary and cautious of my brake calipers.... [View all] , Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Dec-24-01 08:45 AM
  RE: Wary and cautious of my brake calipers...., Kory, Dec-24-01 10:55 AM, #1
RE: Wary and cautious of my brake calipers...., ModeratoreclipzGST, Dec-26-01 06:39 AM, #2
      RE: Wary and cautious of my brake calipers...., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-26-01 10:46 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #5299 Previous topic | Next topic