Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #33829
View in linear mode

Subject: "Trouble, removing brake line from proportioning valve." Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuAug-26-13 04:14 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33829, "Trouble, removing brake line from proportioning valve."
Aug-27-13 02:35 PM by dalesmitsu

Has anyone replaced theres from this location, can I remove the line without removing the intake. I soaked the brake line and bracket bolt holds the line to the firewall with wd40.

In the link, brake line I need to remove/replace is #1 which goes the driverside this brake line attaches to top of the flex hose. I've replaced the 8 inchbrake line from the wheel cylinder to the brake line flex hose.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/420a-bolt-tech/468959-need-help-2gb-brake-line-removal-proportioning-valve-driver-side-rear-pics.html

The brake line is 3/16, it runs from driverside in between the gas tank and spare tire location, joins with fuel lines, passenger side brake lines. Four lines total runs along passnger side to the firewall.

Which line is which, that runs along the passenger side I know its #1 brake line from the propotioning valve but each line are about the same size and I dont want to remove a line that isnt the right one. Only the replacing the line that is bad.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Trouble, removing brake line from proportioning valve. [View all] , dalesmitsu, Aug-26-13 04:14 PM
  RE: Trouble, removing brake line from proportioning valve., dalesmitsu, Sep-13-13 01:24 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #33829 Previous topic | Next topic