Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #33621
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: cross threading steering shaft bolt after install" Previous topic | Next topic
junkyarddsmApr-03-12 09:53 AM
Member since Nov 08th 2010
75 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33622, "RE: cross threading steering shaft bolt after install"
In response to In response to 0
Apr-03-12 09:54 AM by junkyarddsm

You could try buying a tap (same size as the bolt) and tapping the hole out depending on how bad it is. I Had that happen when I put my udp on I killed 2 bolts before I bout a 6$ tap and it fixed it in a heart beat. If you do go this way just make sure you take it easy on the tap, have you have every tryed to drill one out once you've broken it it is HARD!

If all failes for you text miller import they have everything for 2gnt's and at great prices plus very fast shipping.

Finish? What is this "finish" you speak of sir? Dsm's are never complete just temporarily put together.

97 eclipse gone but never forgotten Ill miss you money pit.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

cross threading steering shaft bolt after install [View all] , papajohnspimp, Apr-02-12 12:12 AM
  RE: cross threading steering shaft bolt after install, junkyarddsm, Apr-03-12 09:53 AM #1
RE: cross threading steering shaft bolt after install, papajohnspimp, Apr-08-12 02:21 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #33621 Previous topic | Next topic