Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30735
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: power steering system is driving my urge to kill......" Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSSep-11-07 02:46 PM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30749, "RE: power steering system is driving my urge to kill......"
In response to In response to 1
Sep-11-07 02:50 PM by 2GeclipseRS

It's leaking from the cap. Trust me. I tried bending the tabs down even more (but not before replacing the gasket) and it still fucking leaked. Just to be sure it was the culprit i placed a paper towel on the cap and wrapped a rubber band around it to hold it in place. 1 spin around the block (with the pump working when it chose to) and it was soaked. Doesn't make any sense. I think the pump is about gone too.

All the stuff is getting ripped out and i'm plugging the rack. No auto x in the rs. Straight line cars dont need it i guess. My arms and shoulders are fucking cock diesel compared to when i first got the car and they were sculpted then. Haha.

Doesn't bother me one bit gutting the crap out at this point because i've decided, hell or high water that i'm buying a 240sx next year for all my other 'useless' automotive needs.....

I dont spend any more money than i have to.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

power steering system is driving my urge to kill...... [View all] , 2GeclipseRS, Sep-05-07 01:21 PM
  RE: power steering system is driving my urge to kill......, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-06-07 04:06 AM, #1
RE: power steering system is driving my urge to kill......, 2GeclipseRS, Sep-11-07 02:46 PM #2
      RE: power steering system is driving my urge to kill......, shamoo1, Mar-23-08 07:52 AM, #3
           RE: power steering system is driving my urge to kill......, 2GeclipseRS, Mar-23-08 12:34 PM, #4
                RE: power steering system is driving my urge to kill......, foggy45, Mar-23-08 03:51 PM, #5
                     RE: power steering system is driving my urge to kill......, 2GeclipseRS, Mar-24-08 06:11 AM, #6
                          RE: power steering system is driving my urge to kill......, totaleclipse_05, Mar-31-08 05:22 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #30735 Previous topic | Next topic