Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #2648
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need some help over here" Previous topic | Next topic
jaseJun-03-01 04:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2648, "Need some help over here"

Yesterday i decided to put on my coilovers....while ive messed with the front struts and springs several times in the past, i have not touched my rears since last summer. Anyway, with the lack of tools i have, i couldnt for the life of me take off that one damn bolt. I sprayed the s.o.b. down wid plenty (a half of a can) of WD 40.....still nothing....i got the right off but the left wont come off......finally it budged but the otherside of the strut where the bolt goes into (the hexagonal piece) now turns as i turn the bolt, but when i let go, it goes backto the normal position....what do i do? i know i need a breaker bar, but i dont know anyone who has one.......

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need some help over here [View all] , jase, Jun-03-01 04:44 AM
  RE: Need some help over here, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jun-03-01 05:43 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #2648 Previous topic | Next topic