Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1367
View in linear mode

Subject: "Squeeking when I make left turns.. you thoughts??" Previous topic | Next topic
99_GSMar-27-01 09:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
100 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1367, "Squeeking when I make left turns.. you thoughts??"

LAST EDITED ON 27-Mar-01 AT 02:53 PM (PST)

When I make left turns I hear a.. a squeek.. you know like if bearing aren't oiled or something.. anyway I thought maybe it was the strut bar how it sorta has a twist since I most notice it when there is a slant and I am making a turn but I have noticed it on flat surfaces as well. I took the Strut bar off and it happend though not as easily.. So I thought maybe power stearing.. nope If I am rolling slow 10 or 15 mph and turn it will not happen.. or if I am sitting still I can turn the wheel left and right with no problem. When I had my car lowered the fella told me my shocks were shot.. Could this be caused by them?? Which is why I notice it more in higher speed turns, I am on that group buy for the adjustables but will be a week or so before I get them.. it is driving me crazy trying to figure it out.. I only got 22K so maybe I can get it in for the warranty if it's something else.. Anyone ever had this.. have suggestion.. what else could I look for? It's fuckin bothering me I know that and sounds ghetto.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Squeeking when I make left turns.. you thoughts?? [View all] , 99_GS, Mar-27-01 09:52 AM
  RE: Squeeking when I make left turns.. you thoughts??, HadesOmega, Mar-27-01 06:18 PM, #1
RE: Squeeking when I make left turns.. you thoughts??, 99_GS, Mar-28-01 08:03 AM, #2
      RE: Squeeking when I make left turns.. you thoughts??, Junoon, Mar-28-01 05:15 PM, #3
           RE: Squeeking when I make left turns.. you thoughts??, 99_GS, Mar-29-01 04:41 AM, #4
                RE: Squeeking when I make left turns.. you thoughts??, 99GSBBTurbo, Mar-29-01 02:59 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #1367 Previous topic | Next topic