Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10934
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Suspension gurus, I need help" Previous topic | Next topic
Doug96GSJul-20-02 01:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10939, "RE: Suspension gurus, I need help"
In response to In response to 4

You got the strut assembly out without taking that bolt out? Wow, I thought about trying to do that, but didn't see how it was possible. Is the Avenger suspension the same as the 2GNT? I should try that shit tommorrow. Now, where is the allen head exactly? Behind the bolt underneath the rubber piece? As of right now I have the front driver's side done and the two backs done. I drove it home from my buddy's garage which was maybe a 4 mile drive. This morning I thought that it might be alright to take it to work. When I got to a stop sign by my house, I heard a loud squeak sound coming from the front driver's side wheel (the one with the prokit on). The sound came at the same time every wheel revolution, so it wasn't constant. Right now, with my car sitting outside, when I turn the wheel left to right, I hear the deep squeak. Any ideas? I'm thinking that as the driver's side spring settled a bit overnight, the front of the car became a bit lopsided and that noise is a result of an uneven amount of pressure on one of the suspension parts. I dunno. I don't have to work tommorrow so I'll be hacking away allllllll day. Any ideas or comments at all feel free....... tia

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Suspension gurus, I need help [View all] , Doug96GS, Jul-19-02 03:29 PM
  RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-19-02 05:23 PM, #1
RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, Doug96GS, Jul-19-02 05:29 PM, #2
      RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, Rainmaker, Jul-20-02 06:25 AM, #3
           RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, mcgyvr, Jul-20-02 07:46 AM, #4
                RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, Doug96GS, Jul-20-02 01:47 PM #5
                     RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, Rainmaker, Jul-20-02 08:08 PM, #6
                          RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, Doug96GS, Jul-21-02 05:05 AM, #7
                               RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, Rainmaker, Jul-21-02 08:07 AM, #8
                                    RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, Doug96GS, Jul-21-02 09:19 AM, #9
                                         RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jul-21-02 10:38 AM, #10
                                              RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, iamnotwhoiam, Jul-21-02 03:18 PM, #11
                                              RE: Suspension gurus, I need help, Doug96GS, Jul-21-02 03:50 PM, #12

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10934 Previous topic | Next topic