Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5693
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Intermittant lean condtion out of no where. P/H board or CPU ?" Previous topic | Next topic
SymTech LabsApr-29-13 09:42 PM
Member since Jun 29th 2009
68 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5694, "RE: Intermittant lean condtion out of no where. P/H board or CPU ?"
In response to In response to 0

We suggest using the output test mode to individually check each injector channel. That could help narrow down a hardware problem.

http://www.msextra.com/doc/ms2extra/testmode.html

Originally posted by streetlightning
Any help/Advice? I dont mind sending my MS to be looked at.. but my experiance with Symtech labs is rather poor and i need it to be a quick turn around, so if anyone has suggestion about where i can send it, that would help too..

We're disappointed to hear that. If we're thinking of the right person, we've offered quite a bit of support to you over the years, both privately and on the forums. Feel free to email us at support@symtechlabs.com if you need any assistance with any of the work we've done to your ECU.

-----------------------------------------

- http://www.symtechlabs.com -

2GNT's Source for MegaSquirt
systems, accessories & more!

Service Manuals and Guides
MegaSquirt MSQ Repository

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Intermittant lean condtion out of no where. P/H board or CPU ? [View all] , streetlightning, Apr-29-13 07:54 PM
  RE: Intermittant lean condtion out of no where. P/H board or CPU ?, SymTech Labs, Apr-29-13 09:42 PM #1
RE: Intermittant lean condtion out of no where. P/H board or CPU ?, Gruff511, May-09-13 04:42 PM, #2
      RE: Intermittant lean condtion out of no where. P/H board or CPU ?, Tired2, May-15-13 09:33 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5693 Previous topic | Next topic