Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2692
View in linear mode

Subject: "Whats all this glitching going on..new laptop new data cable" Previous topic | Next topic
DJ420aOct-24-06 05:58 PM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2692, "Whats all this glitching going on..new laptop new data cable"

Hey guys I got this new laptop because my old one took a pooh. Its a Inspiron 1300, the old one was a Latitude.

Well most of you know I had to change the communication cable to a USB. Now when I run MT, about every 2 minutes (not exact) I get these glitches in the guages and then when I try to run the log and vex through VexMe it throws a code. On my old laptop I had absolutley no probs.

Im running 024s11 on MS. I tried the older version of MT I was using on my old laptop which was 2.25b421 beta and got the problems, then I tried the newest version of MT with no change.

Could this be my USb cable? Ive heard of tach spikes, but never heard of what the tell tell signs of it were.

Any suggestions?

TIA
DJ

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Whats all this glitching going on..new laptop new data cable [View all] , DJ420a, Oct-24-06 05:58 PM
  RE: Whats all this glitching going on..new laptop new data cable, Teamdougie2, Oct-27-06 12:12 PM, #1
RE: Whats all this glitching going on..new laptop new data cable, DJ420a, Oct-28-06 09:56 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2692 Previous topic | Next topic