Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3016
View in linear mode

Subject: "It's running, problem or two, maybe?" Previous topic | Next topic
xceler8Feb-18-07 03:55 PM
Member since Jun 03rd 2005
269 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3016, "It's running, problem or two, maybe?"

I got it idling now with the ms doing fuel only.
I have a few errors coming up when I try to load my msq into mt.

WARNING(03): Value from option list "HCutLCType" = "INVALID" not found.

WARNING(03): Value from option list "HCutType" = "INVALID" not found.

WARNING(03): Value from option list "OvrBCutType" = "INVALID" not found.

WARNING(03): Value from option list "pwmidlewhen" = "INVALID" not found.

Straight from my audit file. Any ideas of where to look to fix these?

Is it normal for the wideband to jump around a lot? At idel it jumps around from about 13.8 down to 11.4 or so, it doesn't stay very steady. I'm running the aem uego which didn't allow me set it up in the configurer, so I had to use the lci 0-5v which seemed to work.
I'm running the 2.2 024s. I have the 42lb with 43.5 static. My req fuel is about 8.0 and it seems to like that. Vacuum at idle is about 17 or so.

I'm sure there's more, I have yet to drive the car, I want to iron everything out before I go out. It seemsto start alright and warm up decent. Idle I think is good, just getting a lot of jumping around on the ego.

Thanks

Fully Built MS powered 99' GS Sport, Garrett T3/T04e 60 trim with one big ass intercooler!

Yeah, she runs...sorta!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

It's running, problem or two, maybe? [View all] , xceler8, Feb-18-07 03:55 PM
  RE: It's running, problem or two, maybe?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Feb-18-07 04:15 PM, #1
RE: It's running, problem or two, maybe?, xceler8, Feb-18-07 04:26 PM, #2
      RE: It's running, problem or two, maybe?, xceler8, Feb-18-07 10:49 PM, #3
           RE: It's running, problem or two, maybe?, BOOSTED ECLIPSE, Feb-19-07 04:31 AM, #4
                RE: It's running, problem or two, maybe?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Feb-19-07 11:26 AM, #5
                     RE: It's running, problem or two, maybe?, xceler8, Feb-19-07 01:12 PM, #6
                          RE: It's running, problem or two, maybe?, xceler8, Feb-20-07 03:47 PM, #7
                               RE: It's running, problem or two, maybe?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Mar-01-07 08:40 AM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3016 Previous topic | Next topic