Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #907
View in linear mode

Subject: "Just a suggestion for better helping..." Previous topic | Next topic
totaleclipse_05Oct-23-06 04:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#907, "Just a suggestion for better helping..."

Well I was doing some searching on some topics and I found it kinda annoying when I read the whole post and then don't know if it relates to my year car or not.

I was just thinking, maybe we can have a spot by our names that has our year and trim level of car. I also find many people ask what year cars the OP has and it could just be easier to have the year of it on the page already. You know, by the name, date became a member, etc.

Just a thought, I don't know if this is feasible.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Just a suggestion for better helping... [View all] , totaleclipse_05, Oct-23-06 04:39 AM
  RE: Just a suggestion for better helping..., TeamDR1665, Oct-23-06 05:43 AM, #1
RE: Just a suggestion for better helping..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-23-06 06:11 AM, #2
      RE: Just a suggestion for better helping..., cc8balla, Oct-23-06 07:00 AM, #3
           RE: Just a suggestion for better helping..., TeamDR1665, Oct-23-06 08:24 AM, #4
           RE: Just a suggestion for better helping..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-23-06 08:38 AM, #5
                RE: Just a suggestion for better helping..., totaleclipse_05, Oct-30-06 04:23 PM, #6
                     RE: Just a suggestion for better helping..., TeamDR1665, Oct-31-06 05:36 AM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #907 Previous topic | Next topic