Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #898
View in linear mode

Subject: "Advance section question" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratormicyekOct-09-06 09:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#898, "Advance section question"

With the plethora of locked posts in the advance section, would it be possible for that section to be made so that the post would have to be approved before being posted? I don’t want to cause a lot of work for someone, but I think that would save a little work at the same time, I mean moderators obviously read all the posts already, so not much more work there…just more “email”. I don’t know what’s involved with the coding…people smarter than me have to figure that out. I just think that this would make the Advance section look cleaner and more professional…like I personally think it should. Just a thought I’m throwing out there.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Advance section question [View all] , Moderatormicyek, Oct-09-06 09:51 AM
  RE: Advance section question, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-09-06 10:20 AM, #1
RE: Advance section question, TeamDR1665, Oct-12-06 08:04 AM, #2
      RE: Advance section question, Moderatormicyek, Oct-13-06 04:39 AM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #898 Previous topic | Next topic