Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #882
View in linear mode

Subject: "Vendor reviews?" Previous topic | Next topic
Moderatorcs82685Sep-26-06 09:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#882, "Vendor reviews?"

So I know there's a vendor section, and I know there's a reviews section, but what about if we had vendor reviews somewhere. No bashing on vendors, "I hated them, they sucked" etc. but true details of dealing with them. How would you rate their customer service, prices, quality of products, etc. I always see posts asking about one vendor or another and thought it would be a good idea.

I was thinking of writing a little review of my experience with the company that did my powdercoating, but wasn't really sure if there was a specific place to put it, or if what I said in the interior/exterior section when I posted pics was all there was to sum it up and therefore this idea has already been deemed unnecessary. Or is this the kind of thing to put in the good guys bad guys forum in the for sale section.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Vendor reviews? [View all] , Moderatorcs82685, Sep-26-06 09:42 AM
  RE: Vendor reviews?, TeamDR1665, Sep-26-06 11:04 AM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #882 Previous topic | Next topic