Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #862
View in linear mode

Subject: "A different kind of site donation" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
azdaveAug-14-06 04:44 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
694 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#862, "A different kind of site donation"

Here's an idea to raise some bucks to keep this site funded.

I placed a Star turbo manifold on ebay today for $1 with no reserve and I'll donate 10% of the final selling price to 2GNT (up to $20 max).

If I get a deadbeat buyer the manifold will go back up for sale again. I will not end the auction early for other offers.

I'm not here to boost the auction price. I thought this might be an idea that a few others may consider too. Look around. Got anything to sell that would put some cash in your pocket and benefit 2GNT too?

Opinions? Would it be appropriate to mention the site donation in the ebay ad or do we want random traffic visiting the site? Do you think it would yield some quality recruits or just generate a lot of "one-post wonders"?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

A different kind of site donation [View all] , azdave, Aug-14-06 04:44 PM
  RE: A different kind of site donation, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-16-06 06:33 PM, #1
RE: A different kind of site donation, Malenko, Aug-17-06 06:18 AM, #2
      RE: A different kind of site donation, azdave, Aug-18-06 12:06 PM, #3
           RE: A different kind of site donation, azdave, Aug-27-06 10:30 AM, #4

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #862 Previous topic | Next topic