Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #807
View in linear mode

Subject: "I have a correction for one of DIY" Previous topic | Next topic
gramozekaJun-24-06 11:24 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#807, "I have a correction for one of DIY"

I was doing urethane motor mount DIY http://www.2gnt.com/www/corbin/mount.html
And for the lack of funds I only ordered one package of urethane from McMaster. I thought 5 packets per side would be enough. To make long story short, I run out of urethane and currently I am ordering another package. I would estimate that for the front motor mount you will need just under 7 packets per side and at least 2 packages of 10 will need to be bought. So please change this in the DIY so that people can order extra before they start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
98 Stock Talon ESi
Mods: New spark Plugs NGK, Fresh ATF, K&N, AGX, UDP and ZipTies tieing the strut towers (according to BlackMagic increases my torsional rigidity)
I know spark plugs are not a mod but the car runs so smooth now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I have a correction for one of DIY [View all] , gramozeka, Jun-24-06 11:24 AM
  RE: I have a correction for one of DIY, TeamDR1665, Jun-24-06 01:08 PM, #1
RE: I have a correction for one of DIY, gramozeka, Jun-27-06 07:27 PM, #2
      RE: I have a correction for one of DIY, ModeratorCorbin, Jun-28-06 02:56 AM, #3
           RE: I have a correction for one of DIY, gramozeka, Jun-28-06 10:30 AM, #4

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #807 Previous topic | Next topic