Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #606
View in linear mode

Subject: "Could we get a sticky in the handling/suspension forum..." Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse_gs_1512Jan-05-06 11:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#606, "Could we get a sticky in the handling/suspension forum..."
Jan-05-06 11:17 AM by eclipse_gs_1512

...for alignment specs. I'm currently in the process of getting alignment(camber/toe/caster) specs from Tokico to use with their 1.5" drop spring/strut package. I had an impossible time trying to find numbers to use for my alignment and I think maybe we could compile this information so it's easy for people to find and use.
I was thinking that people could post up their alignment specs gotten from either a specific spring/strut company or directly from the print-out they get after having an alignment done. That way people can grab the appropriate information off the forum and then go and get their alignment fixed after lowering their car. I just think this is information that people really should have quick access to when they think they're going through tires too fast. I also think it's something that more people need to be educated about...there are too many misconceptions about excessive tire wear due to bad camber(meaning that it's not just camber involved).

anybody else think it's a good idea?

*edit* sorry for the semi-massive and cluttered thread...I just spent hours sifting through all sorts of threads about alignment and camber and my head is ready to explode

2007 wrx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Could we get a sticky in the handling/suspension forum... [View all] , eclipse_gs_1512, Jan-05-06 11:14 AM
  RE: Could we get a sticky in the handling/suspension forum..., Teamdougie2, Jan-05-06 11:54 AM, #1
RE: Could we get a sticky in the handling/suspension forum..., eclipse_gs_1512, Jan-05-06 12:51 PM, #2
      RE: Could we get a sticky in the handling/suspension forum..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-05-06 06:04 PM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #606 Previous topic | Next topic