Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #566
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: where did my post go?" Previous topic | Next topic
BigRandNov-21-05 05:48 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2005
29 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#572, "RE: where did my post go?"
In response to In response to 1

Actually, I don't see it there either, but I do think it might have been delteted, because I was asking a specific question about the emanage. I was asking about a setting on it that someone might know, I guess it wasn't advanced enough. But to me anything about the Emanage on our cars is advanced. LOL

Oh well, I got the answered I wanted, no harm no foul, however I do think that answer needs to remain on the website, because its nessescary for someone who is running the emange to know what settings to put it on because its not listed in the greddy manual "which is in Japanese."

---------------------------------------
~Randy
99 GS(w/turbo)
285whp/300ft-lbs

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/420aturbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

where did my post go? [View all] , BigRand, Nov-20-05 10:41 PM
  RE: where did my post go?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-21-05 01:22 PM, #1
RE: where did my post go?, BigRand, Nov-21-05 05:48 PM #2
      RE: where did my post go?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-23-05 10:23 AM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #566 Previous topic | Next topic