Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #535
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Nov-03-05 05:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#540, "RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?"
In response to In response to 3

Originally posted by djtrickee
umm, yea. Take me off the sub. list if thats gonna happen. I don't need weekly updates on future mods, or upcoming purchases, or ifs, ands, or butts about "OMG driving Tulip to the SO this year!!! OMGWTFBBQ!@!"

Special Edition
djtrickee engages in mudslinging! (Not that anyone cares.)

Don't worry, deej. It will all be over soon. All I have left to do is fix a HG and install cam gears. Then she's done. Of course, if you don't like hearing weekly updates on whether or not Petunia will be making it to the Shootout and you're not going yourself, why bother reading in that forum? I would think someone such as yourself would have enough restraint to avoid such foolishness.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt? [View all] , edxmon, Nov-01-05 09:12 PM
  RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-02-05 05:29 AM, #1
RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?, TeamDR1665, Nov-02-05 01:14 PM, #2
RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?, djtrickee, Nov-02-05 05:30 PM, #3
      RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?, TeamDR1665, Nov-03-05 05:00 AM #4
RE: Becoming a subscriber of Team 2gnt?, edxmon, Nov-05-05 07:27 AM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #535 Previous topic | Next topic