Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #502
View in linear mode

Subject: "DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search" Previous topic | Next topic
gramozekaSep-26-05 09:51 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#502, "DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search"
Sep-26-05 09:57 AM by gramozeka

Well I would like to be a little more useful. So I have been searching a little for that famous motor mount bolt removal issue and I got tired of pressing the link first and than hitting view all.

So if you could make a View all button next to topic name in the search form that would be very useful, or I will boycott the search form and will ask redundant questions which have been discussed before to annoy the crowd… Just kidding I will still use the search cuz I just love it or I know you can ban me so if you could address my issue I would be very thankful. I will surely give you some extra points except I don’t know how to give them.

Thanks.

P.S. Found out how to add points +1

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search [View all] , gramozeka, Sep-26-05 09:51 AM
  RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-26-05 01:41 PM, #1
RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, gramozeka, Sep-26-05 06:27 PM, #2
      RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-28-05 07:51 AM, #3
           RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, gramozeka, Sep-28-05 06:29 PM, #4
                RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-29-05 06:07 AM, #5
                     RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, Moderatormicyek, Sep-30-05 07:01 AM, #6
                          RE: DarkOne I got another suggestion ViewAll in search, Malenko, Nov-05-05 09:21 AM, #7
                               thaks for points, gramozeka, Nov-12-05 03:35 PM, #8

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #502 Previous topic | Next topic