Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #421
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this" Previous topic | Next topic
silverarrowAug-13-05 02:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#433, "RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this"
In response to In response to 3

Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by urniche That’s the trippy part I am logged into the form, I though it might be a browser or cookie thing so I tried my other PCs and nada so I am kind of stuck. Thanks
*sigh* "!=" means DOES NOT EQUAL. aka, being logged into the Forum does not mean you are logged into the main site. Go log into the main site, and then you can get into the chat. http://www.2gnt.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Your_Account

only a programmer (or ex-wannabe programmer like me) would find this funny enough to waste a post like i am doing RIGHT NOW.

you took me right back to my first years at college, when i was driving a 2wd bronco 2 (also known as Rolly the Rollover) and "4-wheelin" it across campus when there were no cameras/campus police watching. imagine breaking the rear wheels loose as an anti-roll device! what can i say, appalachian-americans need release when they have c++ projects looming over their heads.

Proud owner of a '95. Johnny Tran says the '95 VTEC just kicked in, yo.

RICE: AEM Short Ram, CI 55mm Throttle Body, GS-T Muffler, Self-Made Ground Wire Kit, Caulk, Duct Tape,
and "Stage 1 Weight Reduction" aka screws and bolts always left over from working on car.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this [View all] , urniche, Aug-09-05 07:50 AM
  RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-09-05 07:53 AM, #1
RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this, urniche, Aug-09-05 08:12 AM, #2
      RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-09-05 08:36 AM, #3
           RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this, TeamDR1665, Aug-09-05 08:39 AM, #4
           RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this, urniche, Aug-09-05 08:44 AM, #5
                RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this, TeamDR1665, Aug-09-05 08:46 AM, #6
                     RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this, TeamJeff_99gs, Aug-10-05 01:28 PM, #7
                          RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this, 96rs-t, Aug-11-05 12:22 PM, #8
           RE: Cant use chat - not sure where to ask for help on this, silverarrow, Aug-13-05 02:35 PM #9

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #421 Previous topic | Next topic