Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #285
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: I just had an idea, may be dumb.." Previous topic | Next topic
420a-TnthewerksJun-03-05 10:50 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#287, "RE: I just had an idea, may be dumb.."
In response to In response to 1

Originally posted by DR1665
I dunno. I guess that might be cool, but it would bug the shit out of people who've been here a while and know enough to search before they post a question. Now, if this prompt could be set to only be active while the wouldbe poster has 50 posts or so, and it randomly moved to make sure they can't just hit the spacebar twice or otherwise memorize some kind of key combo to get through it without reading it, then it might do some good, but it sounds like a lot of work to me. I'm kinda liking the newbie forum at DSMT right now. Seems like it always has something like 40 people viewing it. I wonder if something like that would work here? Oh shit. Someone needs to kill me. I actually suggested we implement something I saw on Tuners. The end is nigh....

Yeah I was thinking about the certain amount of posts before it's removed type of thing. And if they just skip it and post anyway.. we'll know.

And the thing with the newbie forum is that there really is no need for it I'm thinking. The search is the newbie forum, because you know everything that will be posted in there is stuff that has been covered. IMO.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I just had an idea, may be dumb.. [View all] , 420a-Tnthewerks, Jun-03-05 09:53 AM
  RE: I just had an idea, may be dumb.., TeamDR1665, Jun-03-05 10:36 AM, #1
RE: I just had an idea, may be dumb.., 420a-Tnthewerks, Jun-03-05 10:50 AM #2

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #285 Previous topic | Next topic