Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #281
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: The CAPS!?!?" Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMay-31-05 12:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14937 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#284, "RE: The CAPS!?!?"
In response to In response to 1

Originally posted by xcasbonx
Dino added the clickable links. I gather the part numbers from each PNC and forward the info to him so he can upload. We got 5 or 6 mains left to do. Tedious work it is, but the outcome is well worth it and benefits everyone here. There has been talks of doing the part numbers for dodge/chrylser as well.

Correct.. i took the screenshots and later image mapped all the links. Cas and I collected part numbers via PNCs, though he has done the vast majority of that. I wrote the HTML and the lookup module. One day, i'll probably rewrite the whole thing as a scripted Nuke module rather than flat HTML, just to make it slick.

It's very tedious, and i'm eternally grateful for the help i've gotten on it from Aaron. We're manually collected over 2400 part numbers, created over 250 screenshots of the CAPS illustrations, and 256 html files totalling half a meg (that's a lot of text).

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The CAPS!?!? [View all] , WIDECLIPSE, May-31-05 10:57 AM
  RE: The CAPS!?!?, Moderatorxcasbonx, May-31-05 11:12 AM, #1
RE: The CAPS!?!?, WIDECLIPSE, May-31-05 11:34 AM, #2
RE: The CAPS!?!?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, May-31-05 12:13 PM #3

Top Team 2GNT Community 2GNT Site/Forum Questions topic #281 Previous topic | Next topic