Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #80320
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Goddammit...Matt(extremers) mentioned." Previous topic | Next topic
DSMRoadsterSep-08-04 07:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80320, "Goddammit...Matt(extremers) mentioned."

So I was doing a lot of searching and researching the last couple of days (something a lot of you noobs need to do). I was sitting on the shitter and pondering on my non mod set-up while defiling the porcelain god. I was so hyped, while constipated, to actually do another customize setup. I was going to drill out the rivets on my stock clutch so I can retain the use of the flywheel and clutch and just spend a couple hundred bucks on a ultra strong custom disk from racing dynamics or southbend. So I go into the garage hoping to find my blown out stock clutch that I kept cuz I felt that it will come into good use someday. So I'm searching all happy and ready to drill it out tonight. Guess what? No where to be found. Then I realized that my older bro suggested I threw it because it wasn't doing any good taking up space. I threw the motherfucker out last month. So after more researching, I'm not shit out of luck just yet. The modular cm4 utilizes a refurbish stock pressure plate and clutch. So guess what I'll be doing. Drilling out the rivets on the mod cm4. Looks like I'll still be paying less just for a disk. Thank you Matt, Jason and Nate for making all the threads on clutch. The search function worked for me. Matt, I'm gonna need your help though on purchasing a disk.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Goddammit...Matt(extremers) mentioned. [View all] , DSMRoadster, Sep-08-04 07:00 PM
  RE: Goddammit...Matt(extremers) mentioned., Super20G, Sep-09-04 02:38 AM, #1
RE: Goddammit...Matt(extremers) mentioned., MrSlick, Sep-09-04 03:30 AM, #2
RE: Goddammit...Matt(extremers) mentioned., Scandelous, Sep-09-04 04:03 AM, #3
RE: Goddammit...Matt(extremers) mentioned., turbo8u, Sep-09-04 06:29 AM, #4
RE: Goddammit...Matt(extremers) mentioned., DSMRoadster, Sep-09-04 10:44 AM, #5
RE: Goddammit...Matt(extremers) mentioned., 420AYE, Sep-10-04 07:26 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #80320 Previous topic | Next topic