Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #57896
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need help diagnosing problem. rattling/grinding noise" Previous topic | Next topic
DocWhiplashAug-26-03 09:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57896, "Need help diagnosing problem. rattling/grinding noise"

Well, I hear a sort of grinding sound, almost sounds like I'm dragging some sort of metal piece under the car. sounds like it is comming from the rear of the car. I only hear the problem when I am rolling. I already engaged the trans with the parking brake on and I didnt hear it either.The car doesnt pull at all in any direction so I would think that it ruled out the rear drums. My conclusion was that one of my rear wheel baerings is going out. Anyone have any other ideas

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need help diagnosing problem. rattling/grinding noise [View all] , DocWhiplash, Aug-26-03 09:32 AM
  RE: Need help diagnosing problem. rattling/grinding noise, jwhit, Aug-26-03 09:40 AM, #1
RE: Need help diagnosing problem. rattling/grinding noise, rydereclipse, Aug-26-03 10:40 AM, #2
RE: Need help diagnosing problem. rattling/grinding noise, DocWhiplash, Aug-26-03 10:49 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #57896 Previous topic | Next topic