Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #57137
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?" Previous topic | Next topic
HiOnPSIAug-19-03 11:26 AM
Member since Mar 28th 2002
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57475, "RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?"
In response to In response to 28

I had the car scanned and it only pulled two error codes:
one was the rear o2 sensor (always pulls this code)
and the other one said baro/map circuit high input or something along those lines. it's pulling those codes over and over again.
All of my settings on the AFC are correct. I happened to be w/ my friend who had the 2GNT 60 miles away, so i grabbed his MAP sensor, reset the ecu and got the same thing. So, it's not my MAP sensor. I actually got the car to idle BARELY with all vacuum lines hooked up, and took it down the street. It would hold a 650-700rpm idle, the EGTs never crossed 500C (very low!), and i was still hung at 4000rpm. The car was loaded up and was so rich it would take quite a bit of throttle for the car to go.
Can i just unhook the MAP i/o and leave the rest connected and see if that solves the problem?

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS

13.887@104.648 5/30/03

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge? [View all] , HiOnPSI, Aug-13-03 05:10 PM
  RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-13-03 05:54 PM, #1
RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-13-03 06:16 PM, #2
      RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-13-03 06:32 PM, #3
           RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-13-03 06:50 PM, #4
                RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-13-03 08:04 PM, #5
                     RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-13-03 09:20 PM, #6
                          RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, CopperEclipse96, Aug-14-03 03:05 AM, #7
                               RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-14-03 05:46 AM, #8
                                    RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, mike_d, Aug-14-03 06:34 AM, #9
                                         RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-14-03 01:17 PM, #10
                                              RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-15-03 12:46 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, TeamDR1665, Aug-15-03 01:04 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-15-03 01:21 PM, #13
                                                             RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-15-03 01:23 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-15-03 03:09 PM, #15
                                                                       RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-15-03 03:32 PM, #16
                                                                            RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-15-03 08:29 PM, #17
                                                                                 RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, 420AYE, Aug-16-03 11:12 AM, #18
                                                                                      RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-16-03 02:27 PM, #19
                                                                                           RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-18-03 07:54 AM, #20
                                                                                                RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, TeamDR1665, Aug-18-03 09:07 AM, #21
                                                                                                RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, MrSlick, Aug-18-03 09:09 AM, #22
                                                                                                     RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-18-03 09:21 AM, #23
                                                                                                          RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, MrSlick, Aug-18-03 09:59 AM, #24
                                                                                                               RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-18-03 11:04 AM, #25
                                                                                                                    RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-18-03 01:42 PM, #26
                                                                                                                         RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-18-03 05:40 PM, #27
                                                                                                                              RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, MrSlick, Aug-19-03 09:31 AM, #28
                                                                                                                                   RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-19-03 11:26 AM #29
                                                                                                                                        RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, MrSlick, Aug-20-03 04:44 AM, #30
                                                                                                                                             RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-20-03 05:21 AM, #31
                                                                                                                                             RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, MrSlick, Aug-21-03 04:28 AM, #32
                                                                                                                                             RE: Can anybody relate to this part, have any knowledge?, HiOnPSI, Aug-21-03 06:04 AM, #33

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #57137 Previous topic | Next topic