Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #56050
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Car Starts, then dies, then starts, then Runs -Help my car is bi-polar!" Previous topic | Next topic
rydereclipseJul-26-03 12:15 PM
Member since Feb 15th 2002
258 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56061, "RE: Car Starts, then dies, then starts, then Runs -Help my car is bi-polar!"
In response to In response to 0

just a thought..check the fuel pressure on start up, see if the pump is sending enough fuel to get you going and keep you going....check the crank sensor wiring, see if it is in good shape...make sure to check igniton coil connections alot of people have problems with the wires melting... but i think, just my 2 cents mind you, that it is a fuel pressure problem, in the sense you are not getting enough fuel on start up

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Car Starts, then dies, then starts, then Runs -Help my car is bi-polar! [View all] , zilch, Jul-26-03 09:32 AM
  RE: Car Starts, then dies, then starts, then Runs -Help my car is bi-polar!, rydereclipse, Jul-26-03 12:15 PM #1
RE: Car Starts, then dies, then starts, then Runs -Help my car is bi-polar!, zilch, Jul-27-03 01:24 PM, #2
      RE: Car Starts, then dies, then starts, then Runs -Help my car is bi-polar!, zilch, Aug-05-03 07:26 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #56050 Previous topic | Next topic