Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1386
View in linear mode

Subject: "Feels like a new transmission" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamMichael_97RSApr-30-01 02:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1386, "Feels like a new transmission"

I removed my clutch restrictor and filled my trans with BG Syncroshift this Saturday. Along with the Energy Suspension shifter Bushings I already have, my trans feels better than before. Not as notchy. A mod I recommend to all. Just make sure you really torque down the bolt on the clutch slave cylander. My friend didn't tighten it enough and I leaked fluid on my test drive and had the clutch stay engaged at a stop light behind a pickup and wouldn't come out of gear, made for an interesting drive back pump the clutch a few times and build pressure back up. So make sure everything it tight, and bled properly.

Also does anybody know if they make a speedbleeder in the right size for the bleed screw on the clutch slave cylander.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga e-mail: Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga Website: http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Injen CAI w/ K&N Breather filters, 55mm TB, FU/RU/RL STBs, Red silicone hose kit, 8.5mm Magnecor Wires, Bosch Rapidfire Plugs

And in my Room: Rear disc brake conversion kit, SS Brake Lines, GS-T Muffler, Intake manifold 4 porting, Energy Suspension Motor Mount Inserts. RRE FL Tie Bar(Well Almost), TSW Blade 17x7.5 (need tires)

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1386 Previous topic | Next topic