Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138256
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: What is your kPa at cruise? (turbo)" Previous topic | Next topic
Tired2Jan-10-14 04:47 PM
Member since Sep 23rd 2012
124 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138265, "RE: What is your kPa at cruise? (turbo)"
In response to In response to 3

I found the answer to my question elsewhere. You can close or delete or lock the thread if you'd like, but please keep in mind that a forum is meant for discussion, which is what I was attempting to start on the topic of cruise vacuum. Though this forum is probably not as happening as it once was, there are still people using this platform to make good power and have a good time. The 2gnt is a starter car these days, so some starter / newbie forum posts are to be expected. I'm sure it gets really old having to flog posts all the time that are utterly ignorant, but please try to understand when a post is not 100% perfect it does not come from a place of disrespect to the forum or its members.

It may seem like I'm overreacting to your first post, but re-read it and consider that it is not actually a request for additional information, it seems it was intended to point out the shortcomings of the OP, rather than addressing the question with an eye to help. Most of your responses to my posts have been of this same nature, and I see it with posts from other users as well.

I know the work you do is thankless and for the good of the community, but I think if this 2gnt community is going to survive the more senior members will have to help the newbies out, sometimes from day 1 of becoming a car enthusiast.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

What is your kPa at cruise? (turbo) [View all] , Tired2, Jan-08-14 04:41 PM
  RE: What is your kPa at cruise? (turbo), AdministratorCODE4, Jan-08-14 06:52 PM, #1
RE: What is your kPa at cruise? (turbo), Tired2, Jan-10-14 04:16 PM, #2
      RE: What is your kPa at cruise? (turbo), AdministratorCODE4, Jan-10-14 04:24 PM, #3
           RE: What is your kPa at cruise? (turbo), Tired2, Jan-10-14 04:47 PM #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138256 Previous topic | Next topic