Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138213
View in linear mode

Subject: "Parts Dinosaur going out of business?? =( Where to buy parts?" Previous topic | Next topic
MCubed45Dec-02-13 12:20 PM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138213, "Parts Dinosaur going out of business?? =( Where to buy parts?"

Looks like PD is going out of business and liquidating their inventory..

I need to pull my head to fix a stripped spark plug hole and was planning on doing the timing belt and stuff at the same time.

PD still has the head bolts, timing belt/bearings, and gasket sets.

However it looks like they stopped carrying both the hydraulic and mechanical tensioners.

Anywhere else you guys have bought from before? I know PD was kind've our go-to place. It's a real a shame to see them close..

Any other parts I need or stuff I should replace at the same time?

The car's got almost 200k but was running well before popping the spark plug.

-marc

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Parts Dinosaur going out of business?? =( Where to buy parts? [View all] , MCubed45, Dec-02-13 12:20 PM
  RE: Parts Dinosaur going out of business?? =( Where to buy parts?, John99RS, Dec-09-13 03:41 PM, #1
RE: Parts Dinosaur going out of business?? =( Where to buy parts?, eclipse420ags, Dec-10-13 07:32 AM, #2
RE: Parts Dinosaur going out of business?? =( Where to buy parts?, aproductions, Dec-17-13 10:01 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138213 Previous topic | Next topic