Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #13793
View in linear mode

Subject: "What Do I Need To Build An Engine? Pistons, Rods, Etc??" Previous topic | Next topic
JonFeb-04-02 05:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
21 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13793, "What Do I Need To Build An Engine? Pistons, Rods, Etc??"

Hi guys. I have a 420A sitting at the shop just waiting for me to do something to it. It's got about 65,000 miles on it and I'd like to have it rebuilt and then turbo it. What do I need to get before it can go to the machine shop? I have no clue what the difference is between 10 over or 20 over or whats best. I can just say I want a solid engine that I can push boost through without worrying. Please guys help me with what all I should need. Pistons, Rings, Rods, Whatever. Thanks!!!

Jon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

What Do I Need To Build An Engine? Pistons, Rods, Etc?? [View all] , Jon, Feb-04-02 05:09 PM
  RE: What Do I Need To Build An Engine? Pistons, Rods, Etc??, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Feb-04-02 05:30 PM, #1
RE: What Do I Need To Build An Engine? Pistons, Rods, Etc??, All4thaN0okie, Feb-04-02 05:32 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #13793 Previous topic | Next topic