Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #131744
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Looking for advice on what to do with my 95' eclipse gs" Previous topic | Next topic
GsNewbieOct-05-10 06:38 AM
Member since Oct 01st 2010
121 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131798, "RE: Looking for advice on what to do with my 95' eclipse gs"
In response to In response to 31

You call it laziness haha, so since I made 1 typo I am lazy now?? Your a real judge of character I tell ya. Like I said when your use to typing a certain way it sticks with you, I am not writing a college paper so my writing slips a little. That is no reason to be judgmental on my character.I have seen numerous people on here go the short route and use n (an) which is lazy according to you and you even responded to them but not about their writing so instead of proof reading everyone of my reply's like your a professor and just relax. I am responding as a adult if I make one typo it does not mean I am not being professional ( I do not know where you got that at ) But honestly I am sorry man I will work harder at it but lay off a little.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Looking for advice on what to do with my 95' eclipse gs [View all] , GsNewbie, Oct-01-10 11:37 AM

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #131744 Previous topic | Next topic