Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #111761
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: How to get the best replies to your thread." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerOct-06-06 11:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111762, "RE: How to get the best replies to your thread."
In response to In response to 0

I am going to start enforcing things Brian mentioned above. Mainly for a couple of reasons.

Actually having a descriptive subject will help the search return much better results in the future in case some one else has the same problem.

It doesn't do any good say just say HELP. You can do that but put what the problem is (and "Help! Broken car" is just as bad).

I'm going to start locking posts and leave a link to this thread in a reply and then I'm going to eventually just out right delete posts like this I come across.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

How to get the best replies to your thread. [View all] , TeamDR1665, Jun-16-06 09:39 AM
  RE: How to get the best replies to your thread., TeamAvenger, Oct-06-06 11:59 AM #1
RE: How to get the best replies to your thread., AdministratorCODE4, Feb-20-10 09:23 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #111761 Previous topic | Next topic