Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #85501
View in linear mode

Subject: "How can I solve the F....Code 51 Running LEAN ? Please Help ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡" Previous topic | Next topic
obregonmanuelFeb-02-05 03:36 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
15 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85501, "How can I solve the F....Code 51 Running LEAN ? Please Help ¡¡¡¡¡&iexc..."

Last week I washed my engine, Why hell I do that....? first step was with liquid soap and second it was pressure wash water. I let the engine dry for and 30 min. then I star the engine and I drive to my work. The CEL come ON, when I check it, wonderfull, CEL 51 Running LEAN. This is the only one code that I got.

I check the MAP SENSOR and it´s OK, I check and dry every electrical conection in the engine compartment,include injectors rail with electrical contact cleaner spray from 3M, and the cell stil the same. I reset the ECU and the cel turn Off but after one day normal driving the fucking code 51 is back again.

Does anyone know any SUGGESTION about it?

Manuel Obregon
Managua, Nicaragua
obregonmanuel@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

How can I solve the F....Code 51 Running LEAN ? Please Help ¡¡¡¡¡&iexc... [View all] , obregonmanuel, Feb-02-05 03:36 AM
  RE: How can I solve the F....Code 51 Running LEAN ? Please Help ¡¡¡¡¡&..., Blizare, Feb-02-05 04:24 AM, #1
RE: How can I solve the F....Code 51 Running LEAN ? Please Help ¡¡¡¡¡&..., obregonmanuel, Feb-02-05 04:52 AM, #2
      RE: How can I solve the F....Code 51 Running LEAN ? Please Help ¡¡¡¡¡&..., Blizare, Feb-03-05 09:50 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #85501 Previous topic | Next topic