Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #57927
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSAug-28-03 04:14 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58062, "RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???"
In response to In response to 11
Aug-28-03 04:18 PM by XtremeRS

Ok, here are the new test pipes. This is a 2.5" pipe, with hangers.

A look at the flange welds..

Prototype installed on the car. I redid the position of the hangers on
the current test pipes,from the one here on my car, but you get the idea. My current setup was a 2.5" down pipe, gutted stock cat, 2.5" resonator, then from there 3" press bent piping going into a Borla 3" inlet SS oval muffler. I'll tell you what, took the car out last night after install,and OMG, it pulls sooooo much harder! I actually had to grip the hell out of the wheel so i wouldnt be going all over the road! It was fairly cool last night, which i'm sure had somewhat to do with it, but its NEVER pulled that hard at 13 psi before. The stock cat's inlet and outlets are 2" inside diameter, which was causing a big bottle neck in my entire exhaust system. I love it. Exhaust note changed very silghtly, just a hair louder, and and not raspy at all(due to my resonator).

Now lets talk the specifics:

I can make 2.25", 2.5", or 3" Test pipes, flanged to bolt to just about anything. My 2.25" and 2.5" flanges will bolt directly to the stock 2" flanges, but i must provide a 2" gasket to fit properly. I may find a 2.25" gasket to fit, but if you have stock 2" piping, it wont matter anyway.

Orders must be prepaid, via paypal, or money order. I build most to order, or may have a couple already built, so expect shipment from about 3-5 days after payment, at most. Here is what is included:

Test Pipe, with everything you see here: 45.00+ shipping
Units will come with hangers. I debated on having them, but after fitment on my car, I decided they will provide the greatest support. Plus, i only want the best way to do this, to make it work the proper way intended.

If you would like one if these, just email me your order, and i will reply with info. As soon as i recieve your payment, it will be shipped out as stated above. These pipes are meant to be a DIRECT bolt in, with EVERYTHING you need to make it work, including instructions. You MUST TELL ME your current exhaust setup, most specifically your cat back piping size and also flange size. Its possible that you have 2.5" cat back, and a 2" flange, esp if it was done at an exhaust shop. I need to know this because the 2.25" and 2.5" gaskets will not fit the stock 2" flange bolt holes. I will supply the proper gasket if you have stock cat back flanges, and down pipe flanges. If any questions, feel free to contact me.

I can also do bolt in resonators. Due to me having to special order the cores, it may take sevral more days to complete(5-8 days after payment)

Bolt in resonator, with everything in the test pipe pic above: 65.00 + shipping.
ALL resonator orders are built to order. I will have premade test pipes avialable as I get time to stock them up. If this is the case, you will recieve it sooner.

Email: eclipsed4evr@comcast.net

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Interest in Custom made test pipes??? [View all] , TeamXtremeRS, Aug-26-03 03:35 PM
  RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, Moderatormicyek, Aug-26-03 03:44 PM, #1
RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, MotoFool, Aug-26-03 09:35 PM, #2
RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamMichael_97RS, Aug-27-03 07:31 AM, #3
RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, eclipse_99rs, Aug-27-03 12:27 PM, #4
      RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-27-03 12:36 PM, #5
           RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, Teamdougie2, Aug-27-03 05:59 PM, #6
                RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, 95 silver gs, Aug-28-03 03:30 AM, #7
                     RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, MotoFool, Aug-28-03 08:45 AM, #8
                          RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-28-03 10:54 AM, #9
                               RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, GTAGRIP, Aug-28-03 11:53 AM, #10
                               RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, 420AYE, Aug-28-03 11:53 AM, #11
                                    RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-28-03 04:14 PM #12
                                         RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, soulcontroller, Aug-28-03 04:23 PM, #13
                                              RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-28-03 05:49 PM, #14
                                                   RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, Teamdougie2, Aug-28-03 06:16 PM, #15
                                                        RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-28-03 06:51 PM, #16
                                                             RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, eclipsekaiser, Aug-29-03 12:31 AM, #17
                                                                  RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, lonnie1977, Aug-29-03 02:45 PM, #18
                                                                       RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, ZadensDSM, Aug-29-03 04:39 PM, #19
                                                                            RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, 420AYE, Aug-30-03 07:49 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-30-03 08:14 AM, #21
                                                                                      RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-30-03 04:19 PM, #22
                                                                                           RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, Uberingram, Aug-30-03 05:37 PM, #23
                                                                                                RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, Chamuko, Aug-30-03 10:18 PM, #24
                                                                                                     RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, Teametx, Aug-31-03 12:04 AM, #25
                                                                                                     RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamXtremeRS, Aug-31-03 05:53 AM, #26
                                                                                                          RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, lonnie1977, Sep-05-03 12:32 PM, #27
                                                                                                               RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamXtremeRS, Sep-06-03 08:23 AM, #28
                                                                                                                    RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, 420AYE, Sep-06-03 01:15 PM, #29
                                                                                                                         RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, GorkoRacing, Sep-07-03 06:43 AM, #30
                                                                                                                              RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, TeamXtremeRS, Sep-07-03 08:05 AM, #31
                                                                                                                                   RE: Interest in Custom made test pipes???, 95 silver gs, Sep-07-03 08:17 AM, #32

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #57927 Previous topic | Next topic