Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #383
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: need some help with PCM trouble codes......." Previous topic | Next topic
jdeyoApr-09-01 03:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
197 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#386, "RE: need some help with PCM trouble codes......."
In response to In response to 1

No, I think my battery is fine. I get about 13 volts and the car starts without problems. I smell the gasoline while the car is running. I dont smell anything until I first turn my car on, then I can smell it coming out if the exhaust when I back up. After a drive I turn my car off, I can smell it for a little bit, but by the time I can figure out what it is, you cant smell it anymore. My exhaust tips are covered in black sooty stuff. I think that is normal, but I can scrape it off with my finger.

BTW, I have a sub box and a capacitor on the amp, could that be a problem? The cap is wired in parallel to the amp.

Iceman CAI | RS*R Cat-Back | AFX Pully | Milled Head 10:1 CR | MP 60mm TB

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

need some help with PCM trouble codes....... [View all] , jdeyo, Apr-09-01 01:04 PM
  RE: need some help with PCM trouble codes......., CluckeRMC, Apr-09-01 02:53 PM, #1
RE: need some help with PCM trouble codes......., CluckeRMC, Apr-09-01 02:57 PM, #2
RE: need some help with PCM trouble codes......., jdeyo, Apr-09-01 03:01 PM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #383 Previous topic | Next topic