Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138155
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: car just died like someone turned the key off" Previous topic | Next topic
biteback1000Oct-21-13 10:10 AM
Member since Oct 26th 2006
25 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138169, "RE: car just died like someone turned the key off"
In response to In response to 0

Originally posted by taclipse_96
i have a 97 eclipse rs and i was drining it the other day and it just shut down like someone turned the key off so i tested everything and im not getting any spark i have replaced the cam and crank sensors ive swapped out coils ive changed out computers and the asd relays checked all my wires with a multimeter and still nothing i just dont understand because it was running good before this happened

Did you check to see if you are getting power to the coil pack and if so is the ecu grounding out the coil.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

car just died like someone turned the key off [View all] , taclipse_96, Oct-11-13 11:28 AM
  RE: car just died like someone turned the key off, Fotowntalon, Oct-15-13 07:50 AM, #1
RE: car just died like someone turned the key off, biteback1000, Oct-21-13 10:10 AM #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138155 Previous topic | Next topic